When internal capacity is tight then is time to call in the experts! A team of chemists dedicated to the customer who thrive on a challenge, take pride in their work, communicate openly and efficiently and possess a wealth of experience. The team is backed by state of the art analytical support and has access to a host of technologies including flow and photochemistry instrumentation. The current infrastructure enables our scientists to prepare final targets from mg to 50g scale in purity up to 98%.
Synthetic Sequences & Analytics
Our team of highly skilled chemists has expertise in complex performed synthetic sequences (up to 15 steps). The analytical team ensures rapid and accurate purification and characterization in order to ensure the fastest delivery. Upon request summary or publication-ready synthetic protocols are also provided.
Fee-For-Service or FTE Models
Custom Chemistry Services are provided under a fee-for-service or an FTE model based on the needs of the customer.
Our chemists, paired with our state-of-the-art flow reactors, provide a second to none combination of know-how and technology for quality custom synthesis of commercially non-available compounds at mg to gram scales. With capabilities of -70-+1000°C and from vacuum to 400 bar, our team are technologically equipped to handle even the most challenging of chemistries professionally and safely in transformations like:
- Hydrogenation and catalysis knowledge
- Reductive alkylation
- C-C and C-N cross coupling knowhow
- High temperature cyclization
- Synthesis of N-heterocycles
Main Services For Customers
- Custom compound libraries
- Novel scaffold design and synthesis
- DNA encoded library building blocks
- Route scouting and retrosynthesis
- Re-syntheses (up to 100 g scale)
- Batch to flow process re-engineering
- Chemistry problem solving and synthesis development
- Scaffold-hopping and the design of new libraries around cores of interest