A team of chemists dedicated to the customer who thrive on a challenge, take pride in their work, communicate openly and efficiently and possess a wealth of experience. The team is backed by state of the art analytical support and has access to a host of technologies including flow and photochemistry instrumentation. The current infrastructure enables our scientists to prepare final targets from mg to 50g scale.
- Our team of highly skilled chemists has expertise in complex designed and performed synthetic sequences.
- Custom Chemistry Services are provided under a fee-for-service or an FTE model based on the needs of the customer.
- Our team are technologically equipped to handle even the most challenging of reactions professionally and safely in transformations like: hydrogenation and catalysis knowledge, reductive alkylation, amidation, C-C and C-N cross coupling, oxidation, nitration, synthesis of N-heterocycles, photochemistry, methatesis, etc.
- Our chemists, paired with our state-of-the-art flow reactors, provide a second to none combination of know-how and technology for quality custom synthesis of unique compounds with capabilities of -70-+1000°C and from vacuum to 400 bar.
- The analytical team can provide complete analytical support, including NMR, HPLC, LCMS, preparative HPLC, GCMS, ICP, XRD, DTG, FT-IR, optical rotation. Upon request summary or publication-ready synthetic protocols are also provided.
Our main services
- Custom compound libraries
- Compounds requiring complex multistep chemistry
- Novel scaffold design and synthesis
- DNA encoded libraries & building blocks – DEL Toolkit
- Protein degradation toolkit
- Route scouting and retrosynthesis
- Batch to flow process re-engineering
- Chemistry problem solving and synthesis development
- Scaffold-hopping and the design of new libraries around cores of interest
“The scientists at ComInnex represent the principle reason beyond the extremely successful collaboration over the past 2+ years on our discovery projects. Knowledgeable, diligent, dependable, and resourceful when tackling challenging problems describe some of their characteristics that allowed us to reach our discovery goals in efficient manner and on time. In my view, ComInnex is superior in customizing the service to specific needs of a given organization and proactively managing daily activities to meet and exceed customer expectations. I look forward to work on many more projects with ComInnex in our future endeavors.”
FTE Based Custom Chemistry
ComInnex provides either short or long-term collaborations with its partners for contracting full time equivalents work.
FTEs are committed full time to the sponsor: a dedicated team works to a single customer with a reliable laboratory capacity.
Composition of the team depends on exact requirements and complexity of the chemistry (experienced supervisor for project management, additional PhD/MSc/BSc/technician chemist)
High level of flexibility: Chemical or biological data may favor a new lead, target molecule(s) can be changed or modified any time (priority can also be varied). Intermediates or interesting by-products formed during the syntheses can be delivered upon request.
Communication & Reporting
- Weekly or biweekly reports summarized in ppt slides based on ACS standards.
- Discussions via weekly or biweekly video- or tele-conferences, yearly personal meetings (flexible) is a practice.
- In-house developed electronic database allows clients to keep track of the work being carried out.
- Final reports and protocols supplied in ready for publication or patenting forms.
- Analytical files shared via electronic transfer (raw format is also available).
- Compound structures shared (Sd files with enhanced stereochemistry) and electronic notebook sharing (Rd file) possible if needed. Printed lab notebooks supplied for request.
- Communication and files shared via dedicated channels, FTP site or Share Point Site (supplied by either ComInnex or the Customer)
Location & Delivery
ComInnex is located in the EU and has good access to all starting materials, moving goods to and from most of the countries does not present any problems.
Prepared compounds will be delivered in the requested packaging. Legal rights and CDA
- Confidentiality, IP and legal rights will be comprehensively covered in the final contract.
- All intellectual property belongs to the
partner unless otherwise agreed.
Consulting on ThalesNano flow instrumentation is also available.